Conversations of our time
- Find out how societies are evolving and changing
- Learn about the practical innovations and solutions that leaders have developed to support our communities to respond and recover
- Ask questions and be part of a global discussion
- Share your ideas, thoughts and innovations with other participants
- Contribute to the ongoing conversation via #ConnectedByConversations
15 October - Future of Work
Our fourth event of the series – the future of work - will explore how Covid-19 and phenomena like automation and the gig economy are changing the nature of work globally. We will also look at what individuals, entrepreneurs and leaders can do to build more inclusive workforces and shape a more sustainable future.Our guest speakers will share perspectives and experiences from around the world in an open discussion. Together they will explore:
- How has Covid-19 changed the world of work and disproportionately affected women and young people?
- What other forces are shaping the future of work and how can they be used to encourage equality?
- What skills do we need to thrive in the 21st century workforce?
- How can we 'build back better' to increase opportunities and create a sustainable future?
- 12 November: Leadership through change
- 17 December: Brave New World
Watch the recordings from past events: